Does Sam seem to have matured?

iVillage Member
Does Sam seem to have matured?
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 11:02pm

Something seems different about Sam to me. While watching tonight she seemed to look like she had matured some though out this ordeal with her baby. Anyone else see this? Or is it something else?

I really liked todays show with her and Kristina. I am really starting to like her with Jason. I think they would be a cute couple. I didn't think she had any chemistry with Sonny or Jax.

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-08-2004 - 7:41am
Well as usual, it's been about 2 weeks since I saw it but I do agree with you. She does seem more mature since her arrival. I think it's a good thing too. She much more likable now.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-08-2004 - 10:03am
I've always liked Sam, but I agree she is much more mature. I love her with Jason, they seem good for eachother and I like how he protects and cares for her. Hope she keeps her head glued on straight!
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-08-2004 - 2:34pm

I didn't like her. They put her with key characters and she didn't fit. I am so glad they saw this quickly and put her with Jason. I am really starting to like these two together.

Co-web hostess at: Soap Dish

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-21-2005 - 7:10pm
maybe shes a little better,but i just cant get into to Sam.I thought it was terrible the way she talked to Jason after the adoption didnt go through.She claimed he was just a sucker and a meal ticket.She stole Sonnys money to buy her a baby.So many people think that she and jason are the Luke and Laura of today.I always saw Jason as Sonny's yes man,so maybe its good he's what Sonnys already had.She may be better,but i can never see her a the great lead herionne of GH.Its amazing that everyone else see's her as a god.I just dont know.Jason seems week with her.plus they are on the same level.But i dont watch GH to keep up with those 2.Luke and Sonny are my boys.