Colleen's back

iVillage Member
Colleen's back
Sun, 12-26-2004 - 10:20am

COLLEEN'S BACK ON Y&R
Still crying over JT and Colleen's split on The Young and the Restless? Dry those tears. Lyndsy Fonseca, who was released from the role of Colleen this past May, is back in action beginning Dec. 24. Sources hint that the show is eager to have the talented young performer return to the canvas for more than just a few holiday episodes. So will she stay?

"Y&R has provided so many wonderful things for me — most importantly, a place to grow as an actress," Fonseca tells TV Guide Online exclusively. "However, right now I have a lot on my plate, and I want to see how some of them pan out before I make any commitments." Fonseca stresses that daytime will always be her first home, especially on Y&R, where the 17-year-old made her TV debut three years ago.

Fonseca's a lot more definitive on the presents she'll be placing under her friends' and family's trees this season: She's giving Jingle Paws, the exclusively designed Christopher Radko ornament that benefits the Pet Are Wonderful Support organization. "PAWS/LA helps people with fatal illnesses take care of their pets, and I love being a part of that," she shares. "Not only do I get to give my friends something cool and special, but I also get to help out these animals." For more information, visit www.Pawsla.org.

Co-web hostess at: Soap Dish

Proud CO Cl at: