"It is with a strange malice / That I distort the world." -- from The W
Loving your answer to the bonus question.
I am a part time goth - lol. Actually my junk jewellery s all silver, black, leather and studs :)
I actually said iTunes, which is a program for listening to mp3s that also works with my iPod.
1. Who is your real-life muse? Friend, family?
I don't really have one.
2. What's in your CD player at this very moment?
I don't have a CD player, but I play a lot of Modest Mouse (especially their latest album) on my Musicmatch Jukebox.
3. Have you ever written a poem by candlelight? Moonlight?
You had to say moonlight, didn't you? :p I've written by neither.
4. In your opinion, THE most romantic place on the planet? The least romantic place on the planet?
I don't do romance.
5. Is the majority of your jewelry a.) gold, b.) silver, or c.) other?
I'm not a fan of jewelry.
BONUS: Finish this sentence: My ideal job would be a cross between what Anthony Bourdain does on his show No Reservations and what Dave Attell does (or did) on his show Insomniac.