Welcome to the new board format!

iVillage Member
Welcome to the new board format!
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 9:39am
We're going to have fun with the new format - at least as much fun as we had with the old one. Repeat after me. Change can be good. Change can be good.

There are some great new features in the new format. Like I said on the old board, I think my favorite is the ability to edit your message. There is a new profile, too, so don't forget to update yours. (Do as I say, not as I do. My new profile isn't finished yet.) You can upload a photo to use as your avatar. How neat is that? (You won't see a photo of me for a while. Don't have any on my computer.)

Jump right in and post, gentle writers. It's easy. It's fun. I'm sure you all have something to say.

JudyB

P.S. See the hat? CL's have yellow hats and CM's (Community Moderators) have blue ones. Did you think we were joking about the hats?

JudyB

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:20am
Hey! This is great! I like the new format. I'm so happy that I can edit a message now. It just always irked me when I had made a silly typos and couldn't fix it. :-)

LOVE the hat, Judy. ;-)

Michelle, co-cl for The Writing Life
Life is short. Buy the shoes.
Visit

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:51am
Just remember that you can edit your message up until someone posts a reply. It's a great option. I'm getting used to the boards. In fact I could even say I like them BUT I can't stand all the ads! GRR.