WOW!! What A day to come back..

iVillage Member
WOW!! What A day to come back..
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:38am
I havent been around much lately due to the various dramas in my life.(My mom and I both were in the hospital...my grandma & grandad still are...Spoke to a Doctor about signing a DNR order for grandma so it will be any day before she passes...

I was getting depressed about everything so I came here to post to Diane because she talked to me when I was feeling down about gaining so much weight in a short period of time and how my other grandma passed away from obesity-related issues...To my surprise, Diane is gone...

Its funny how someone you've never met can touch your life.

I think I'll stay away from here for a few only because I dont deal with situations like this very easily. Keep me in your positive thoughts...

Tee

Peace & Blessings,

Tee

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:43am
Hugs to you, Tee. If you need to be away, that's ok, but you know you're welcome here anytime. Take care.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:45am
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Tee}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Great to see you....

Sorry to hear about everything you are going thru...Life sure throws us a bumch of curves sometimes...

Diane is greatly missed by everyone...and she is watchign over us, and DANCING :)))

Don't stay away too long from us...we all need every ounce of support we can get...

Hugs

CL-Zoo