*REPOST*from CL-Diane's daughter...
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:41am
discussion title: Thank You All

emoticon:

message #: 111320.1

date: 12:23 am

replies: 1

Thank You All

Hello, I'm just sitting here sobbing and reading all your kind messages. I am touched that she impacted so many lives. You guys even have a memorial for her already and we haven't even been able to catch our breath. We are all just in shock as I'm sure you are all too. We all spent the day together crying and making arrangements. It all just doesn't seem real. I feel I will pick up the phone and call and she will answer. I don't know if she ever told you all about the signs we got from my grandmother (her mother), but she always let us know she was watching over us. My sister saw a shooting star on her way home tonight...there is our sign. Her life was too short, and I hope she serves as an inspiration to take care of yourself. She had so many things she should have been able to do...she should have gone to the zoo with her grandkids and walked the entire way. She should have gone with them to Disney. She should have travelled with my dad and spent her days dancing with him as much as she wanted. She should be there tomorrow when I want to pick up the phone at 11am to call and gossip. I know it is difficult to do, but take care of yourselves...she would want you all to live the lives you should.

Lee Anne

Donations can be made to the American Heart Association in her name.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:03am
HI LEE ANN, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I TRULY AM GRATEFUL YOUR MOTHER SHARED HER GIFT OF TIME AND KIND WORDS WITH US HERE ON THE BOARD. ALSO THANK YOU FOR LETTING US MOTHERS SEE HOW WE AFFECT OUR DAUGHTERS LIFES .YOU GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING. AND I TRULY THANK YOU .I GONNA TAKE YOUR WORDS AND PUT THEM TO GOOD USE THAT'S MY GIFT TO YOUR MOTHER WHO HELPED ME . MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AT THIS SAD TIME IN YOUR LIFES .GOD BLESS LET ME PUT MY HAND ON YOUR SHOULDER TODAY AND HUGS YOU .THANK YOU LOVE DEBBIE
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:49pm
lee ann,

Thank you and your family for sharing Diane with us. She meant so much and will be truly missed. My love, hugs and prayers are with you all and hope that you will still feel the presence of her in your lives as you live each day.

Pleasee keep in touch

hugssssssssss

cl-beth

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:00pm
I am truly sorry, Lee Ann. Your mother was a wonderful human being, one of the best that I've ever had the pleasure of communicating with. I will miss her.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:28pm
Feeling so much for you and deeply touched by what you have written, I offer you my heartfelt sympathy and prayers to you and all your family.

Jane from the Grandparents board.

Hugs, Jane

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 6:25pm
Your mother meant a great deal to us on this board. We will all miss her so much. I hope Diane gives you some more signs to easy your pain that she is ok and doing well. Sonia
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:13am
Your mom meant so much to us ..my heart go out to you and yours ...may God Be with you all and give you comfort in this sad sad time ....love ,hugs & prayers Barb

Barb             

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:24am
I am so very srry for your loss. I am glad to see though that you know your mom is always with you and are open to the signs she has sent and will continue to send you. We do not know what is out there for us but there are certain loves that never leave you, ever. A part of them is always there. I lost my granny who I was very close to in July. And I can truly say she is with me everyday. I know it, I feel it, I am certain of it. Your mom will never leave you. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Debra