Hello Everyone.Today Is My New Beginning

iVillage Member
Hello Everyone.Today Is My New Beginning
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:39pm
I think I am really ready to begin again....I am soooooooooo saddened about Diane...My heart goes out to her family and friends...I know what they're going through...I lost my mother almost 2 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about her...and I can still hear her saying.."Mary, you've got to get that weight off"..you might not feel it now, but believe me you will one day...and you know what she's right my day is here and has been here for 2 years..I suffer every morning with pain in my legs and knees from carrying around all this weight...I'm soooooooo tired of feeling like this...not being able to do things that a normal person can do....Today I walked around our long building twice...and you know what my legs and knees and lower back were hurting every step of the way...but I made myself do it...I feel much better now....I am also going to go back to Curves within the next couple of days....I'm also going to eat more healthy....I AM GOING TO DO THIS FOR ME AND MY MOTHER (My angel watching down on me from up above)
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:56pm
Congratulations, Mary, on deciding to do what's right for you. Do it for your mom, do it for Diana, and most importantly, do it for YOU! And remember, lean on us when you need to - that's what we're here for.

Hugs to you!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:06pm
There a smile from above and one from us on the board. You are doing wonderfully by making this decision and when you see the flowers bloom next it is from us all. Be sure to bend and smell them ... :o)

Elle

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:21pm
That is so great! You can do this and you are making great choices! Keep up the great work!

Nicki

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:18pm
Yay Mary!! We're with you every step of the way... and before you know it? Those steps won't be filled with pain... they'll be filled with energy just bursting to get out!!!

Much love!

Heidi

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:27pm
Yay, YOU for your re-dedication to your health and overall happiness! That's wonderful! Great job on that walk! It'll get easier over time, especially with your wonderful attitude!

Hugs,

Connie

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:12pm
I'm so glad to hear it Mary, you CAN do it!!! ~Wendy