Starting My day

iVillage Member
Starting My day
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 12:47am
Well, it is 7:45am here in Germany, Thank you to all of you who wrote back to my other message.

I am just starting my day. Kids are almost out the door, taking my youngest to preschool school, then I should go out for my morning walk, (the gym is closed Thursday mornings), but I have been sick with a chest cold, so I think I am coming back and putting laundry away today.

I am planning on starting over with my exercise next week. I was going to the gym M,T,W & F for an hour every morning.. or at least going for an hour walk outside when the weather has been nice. But since my youngest and I have been sick I havent done anything.

I weigh in tonight at my weight loss support group. It could go either way tonight, up or down. I always pray for the down, but if I am not trying too hard I cant be suprised if it is up.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

cathy

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 12:52am
Good Morning Cathy, just ending my day here in Washington State, LOL ;)

Good luck at your weigh in, try not to focus too much on the pounds lost and more on getting healthy. Obviously, you were sick, your body needed a little break. I'm sure the numbers will be fine, but good luck nonetheless!

Wendy

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:47am
G'morning, Cathy, though it's more lake afternoon for you now, I suppose.

Hope you're day is going well, and best of luck at your weigh-in tonight!!