Hello Everyone I am Back Again (m)

iVillage Member
Hello Everyone I am Back Again (m)
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:36am
I sort of went AWOL for a while while going through another cycle of infertilty treatment in hopes of getting pregnant. Unfortunately this last cycle did not work so I am back on the wagon to try and loss another 30 pounds in hopes that this will help. Not sure what else to do in that area of my life but I figure that losing some more weight definitely will not hurt and would only help if I do get pregnant one of these days. Otherwise, not much else has been going on in my life. Just been very busy with work and very happy that the warmer weather is here so now I can add a lunchtime walk into my day. I look forward to getting to know all the newbies and seeing everyone again. Thanks for being here.

Maureen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:28am
Good Luck with the baby making! I know it must be so stressful for you, and I know your emotions must be crazy! I hope your next treatment does work!

I know how hard it is to come here when life gets busy. I have been awol for a while too.

Karen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:10am
Nice to see you again, Maureen! Sorry to hear that the last round was unsuccessful... I'll continue to be hopeful that everything works out positively for you and your hub! In the meantime, you're right, you can't hurt your chances by getting healthier as long as you do it healthfully. Wow... two healthies in one sentence! Not good grammar, but you know what I mean, right?

Hugs...

Heidi