Adventures...3/27/03

iVillage Member
Adventures...3/27/03
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:04am
My hub is staying home today. I need to get money and immodium. What a combo that it is. The money just goes and the immodium stops the goes for my son. This morning I will color my hair. Yes I am about a month over due on dye job.

Today should be the last day of my stenciling fish. I have to clean up the paint spills with the clutzy woman greatest invention: Goof off. The mirrors have to be put up so my son can shave his face. His face is at the stage where half the hair is whiskers and the other half is nuked looking peach fuzz.

Maybe tomorrow Miss Lady and Black Beauty (my car) can both get beautified tomorrow. The dog will take longer to get beautified. Shampoo and shaving off her fur. If my dog didn't fall asleep with the clippers on her the job would go faster. It is so hard to get her to turn over when she is asleep. When I try to roll her over she wakes up and thinks she is done. Yes, my dog falls asleep when she is being clipped. When I take her in for professional grooming they tell me to bring her back again because she is so pleasant to groom. Miss Pounce is the opposite. Keep me away from the tub and clippers.

Sonia

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:58am
Hey Sonia,

Sounds like you have a busy day planned. Sounds like tons of fun! Me, I just took a nap... I am so sleepy from my allergy meds. I don't know how I am going to make it through the reast of the day. Might need yet another nap again.

Well, I just wanted to say hey, and tell you that I have been thinking of you since our chat the other night. Wondring how you are doing. I hope things are doing ok. Hang in there!! Talk to you later!

Nicki