Having a great Thursday....m

iVillage Member
Having a great Thursday....m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:15pm
It's a gorgeous day here in TN and I'm taking advantage! More gardening! yay! I went over to MOm's to water my veg garden. Fun and good exercise! I was soooooooo thrilled to see 4 new sprouts! My seeds are sprouting! yay yay yay! That just made my day :)

This afternoon I startd working on our indoor plants. DU let most of his die so carried all our plants outside, put the dead plants to rest, recycled the soil, repotted the few live ones of DU's, planted the 10 pansies my mom gave me, and next I'll be repotting the plants in my bedroom. I just love this gardening stuff! I'm an addict now, lol.

I did figure out why my legs were so very sore earlier in the week today. It's how I bend over! Duh! Now that I know I've fixed it, and hopefully my legs won't ever get that sore again. Guess it really pays to pay attention to your stance, posture, and how you generally hold you body, huh? LOL LOL duh!

Welp, back outside I go! Hope everyone's having a wonderful Thursday!

Hugs,

Connie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:20pm
ok... I have 4 flower beds that need to be turned over... and I'm gonna plant vegetables this year. What time can I expect you? You have soooooo much energy today!!

Love that!

Heidi

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:32pm
Yes Connie but I live alot closer than Heidi so you can come by here first LOLOL

Hugsssssssssssss

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:13pm
I planted 2 flats of flower seeds last night myself, but they are all indoors waiting to sprout. I envy you your Tenessee weather. We have snow predictions for this week-end again :(

So, what sprouted this quickly for you? Maggie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:20pm
I wish I had the 'green thumb' thing going! My dad has flowers and plants everywhere but the only one i had died, and it was a cactus! LOL!! Glad you figured out your sore leg prob too!!

HUgs,Tracie
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:21pm
We had some wonderful sunshine today too. You inspired me to get out there and get some of the gardens cleaned out. Now I have some sore spots on my hands and my knees hurt from kneeling down too long. No blisters just sore spots, thank goodness. I knew when to stop.

Weird how when the sun comes out it makes me sleepy though. I feel like laying a blanket down on the grass and taking a nap. Wish it gave me some energy. I must be backward or something. LOL!

So what is coming up?

Diane (piper3)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:54pm
Im still waiting for you to show up here!!!! LOL

Hope you are enjoying yourself today!!

Hugssssssssssss

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 5:56pm
I am amazed that you all are talking about plants and sprouts! We barely got rid of our snow!! lol. I live in Michigan so it is much later before we can plant stuff. This is my first year trying. I wanted to last year but was to busy with just getting married and moved into our house and all, I never had time. I am so excited about trying this year....who knows, I may end up with a bunch of dead weed though :o).

*~SB~*