Need some advice... Please... m

iVillage Member
Need some advice... Please... m
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:02pm
Hi there everyone... i got an email about a CL... I have been getting them for some time shooting down the cl's and I feel like this person is trying to bring me in the middle of it all...

I am a nice person or at least I try to be but this is really starting to bother me... I do not want to stop journaling with this person but I am thinking that this may be the only solution...

If any of you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it ... thank you very much...

Oh and by the way I hate this new formatt for the board... I guess I will have to get used to it though right...

Well, Good night...

Hugz,

Marcy

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:43pm
why not let this person know what you just told us??? That you like journaling with them, but you feel uncomfortable with the emails about the cl's. Perhaps if you ask, this person can just leave that out of the journal.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:36pm
I have emailed her and she has yet to reply... thank you for the advice...

Hugz,

Marcy

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 11:00pm
The best advice I can give you is to trust your instincts and if you feel uncomfortable with ANYTHING...that us CL's are here to help you in any way that we can.

Were just an email away...and we have many resources available to help in the best way possible.

HUgsss

CL-Zoo

PS...Yup..the new board format is going to take some getting used to..play around, and get aquainted with it.

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 6:59am
It is not easy to be tossed or feel tossed in the middle of a situation. I am sorry this is happening to you. I tend to beat around the bush until I am up against a wall. Sounds as if this person is pushing up against a wall, and now it is time to say no more. It is also hard when you like talking/journaling with them, but also it may be time to step aside and find others that won't put you into that situation.

Time to get out of the middle -- :o)

Elle