On Behalf of CL-Diane's Family...

iVillage Member
On Behalf of CL-Diane's Family...
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:23pm
On Belhalf of my father, my sister and myself, I would like to thank you all for the outpouring of love and prayers for my mother. The service was today and the priest pointed out this is the first time he honored a community leader from a message board. You were all very special to her, and I'm sure she has been truly touched by all of your kind words, I know we all have been. I have been printing out your posts and sharing them with my family. She spoke of the board and all of her friends there everyday (especially Cee, her sister separated from her at birth ;) ) I received a copy of the chat you all had about her and I know many of you were concerned about whether she suffered or not. She did not suffer, she died very quickly and as far as we know, she did not feel any pain. It was so nice to see representives (Viz and Heide) at the mass. Without all of you, she may have never gotten to reach many of her goals. I thank you, and I'm sure she misses you.

Lee Anne

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:54pm
HUGS to you and your family Leeanne.....

Please drop in and keep in touch with us when you can. We would love to hear from you and how you are all doing.

It's like a huge extended family in here....

Hugs

CL-Zoo

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 6:30am
LeeAnne,

thank you so much for your post, we sure do love and miss your mom and extend a giant hug around your entire family.

Please stop in as much as you'd like and let us know how you are all doing.

Hugssssssssssssssss

cl-beth

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:42am
Thank you so much for sharing your mom with us Leeanne. She was a wonderful woman, and we all have some great memories of her.

Please stop in from time to time and let us know how you all are doing. You are all very much loved in this place.

Nicki (ndiffin)

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:56am
Thank you Lee Anne for the post. So sweet to hear from the family. She was a wonderful person. I will always remember how much she spoke of her children, grandchildren and her husband. Her family meant everything to her. Alot of us couldn't have made it many times through our day if it wasn't for her. Thank you and your family for sharing her with us.

Thank you again for the post, HUGS! Chara :-)
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 11:08am

Hi Sweetie,

Every morning when I open my email I still expect to see a note from my "partner"...I will miss her forever. I am dedicating this year to her...I'm going to do all the things we talked about for both of us..and most of all I'm going to be dancing! Please write when you can. Prayers and hugz coming your way. Cee

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:52pm
I thank you so much for keeping us informed and allowing us to share a wonderful lady. I will never forget first meeting Diane...she was such an inspiration to me. I remember being so in awe of her taking the time to respond to ME. I soon found out how genuine she was. Being a community leader with her was wonderful...she had such a way with words, and always seemed to know the right way to say just the right thing. I envied her for that!

My day lillies are starting to sprout...I planted them 2 years ago, and told Diane I would always think of her when I see them...they had Chicago in the name!

Take care of yourselves, and thank you again...

Hugsssssssssssshell

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 11:33am
Thank you so much for sharing this LeeAnne and thank you for sharing your mom. She was a wonderful woman who picked me up and dusted me off many, many times. Thank you for thinking of us.

Linda

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:16pm
Leeanne:

Though we never met face to face, I shall always remember Diane as one of my dearest friends on this earth. I've been away from the board for a very long while, but every once in awhile, I'd get a wonderful note from her in her e-mail. I still can't believe this wonderful lady is no longer with us.

She left us on my Birthday -- I know I shall think of her every day, but on that day, every year, most of all.

Bless you and all her family...

Anne