got a cold but i just got done doing

a R.S. tape and got my water going but i get to 40 oz

of water and my tummy start to feel sick :( i don't know if i'm

drink to much water i been trying to drink 1/2 gl of water a day

if my dss get in it like 5 glass you all have a nice day hugs tina

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:36am
Morning Tina...

1/2 a gallon is only 1 litre....or 4 cups, or 32 oz of water...so Sounds like you are getting a little bit of the flu maybe...NOT FUN....it's been going around...

But it's great to see you drinking your water...Lately thats about all the water I have been getting in too....*ducking*

And GREAT job on the exercising !!!!!

Hope your feeling better....

HUgs

CL-Zoo

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:32am
Actually, Zoo, a half gallon is equivalent to *2* litres. I don't know why we haven't converted to metric by now, when I was in elementary school back in the early to mid 70's they were telling us the switchover would be complete by the time we were grown. Makes it kinda hard even sharing recipes.

So Tina is drinking the recomended amount of 64 ounces per day. Did she mean she had already gotten to that point only three hours after getting up? If so, I think that's quite a bit; I myself would have plenty of time to get some more in by nighttime. I can't drink a bunch at one time either; I think it's my body's way of telling me that I need some time to deal with it before adding more water to my system. (Isn't that a kind of failsafe that prevents us from giving ourselves water intoxication, being unable to drink a great quantity at one time without getting sick at our stomachs?) Actually, I gotta have some breakfast soon after I start my water drinking, otherwise I get very nauseous; I've always been that way.
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:21am
WHOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooops....lolol

Not sure where I saw that then...lol Must have been still asleep this morning...

Thanx for the right info ....

And Yup..I can't drink water when I first get up..it makes me feel sick too..I am an evening drinker..lol

HUgs

CL-Zoo

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 4:31pm
thanks for the help

i drink the 1/2 gl of water it last all day

i start 5 when i get up to take my meds and atfer my workout

and i'm still drink my water at 6 p.m

tina