Good Saturday Morning!

iVillage Member
Good Saturday Morning!
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:58am
The weekend is here, and this is my favorite time of the week. Why? Cuz it is racing time!! I am usually so content to sit around all day and just watch racing. *sigh* it is the love of my life. lol But I am determined today to get my exercise in. That is my goal today. Problem is... I need to find a new route to walk/run.... I was chased by a very nasty dog on Thurs. It really scared me so bad. So until I get some mace, or something, to protect myself, I can't go that route again. And I am out in the country, so I really don't have many options of where to walk/run. There is a park 5 min away that has a walking track, so I may go there, and get the exercise in while my kids play. I just have to figure out how to work it in around my racing. lol Cuz if I walk here, I only need 45 min, but if we go to the park, I would need a couple hours.

So anyways... all that to say, I need someone to hold me accountable today.... I Need to get this exercise in today! It has been going so well, but I missed it yesterday cuz of this dog thing. I don't want to let that be my excuse for failure. And I won't let it be. It makes it harder, but it won't break me!!!

Nicki

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:06am
Hey Nicki :))

That walking track sounds PERFECT....You get to walk/run..and the kiddos get to go play...and NO crazy dogs....lolol

ENJOY your race day...AFTER you get that exercise in.... *wink*

HUgs

CL-Zoo

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:23am
Ok, change of plans.... Rain in the forcast for the whole day. Sooo... I need to go to Walmart for some other things... and I have been wanting to try Tae bo. so I think I will look for a tape there, and come home and try that.... Ok, that is my new plan for the day. lol That way I will have it for the times I can't go outside in the future. :)

Nicki