still alive and breathing.LOL..(LOTS M)

iVillage Member
still alive and breathing.LOL..(LOTS M)
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:46am
went to Mobile, Ala. yesterday to do payroll for all the guys. Went to lunch with them and I chose all the reight things and did real good, but then I fell off the wagon and ate 3 chocolate chip cookies to end the meal. When I got back over to the job site

(where hubby is building a HUGE 10,000 sq.ft. house on 50 acres) I decided to walk the grounds and walk off those cookies. Well, needless to say I will NEVER put another chocolate chip cookie in my mouth LOL. I walked up hills, down hills, up hills, down hills, ended up having to take (2) 3 minutes breaks so I wouldn't pass-out during the journey LOL...When I finally got back to the job site I told all the guys that those cookies was NOT WORTH all the work I just had to do to get rid of them LOL. I decided yesterday that my work-outs will be to work off something I had months and years ago thats on my body not something I couldn't refuse today. I had told the guys that if I wasn't back in alittle while to come looking for me cuz I'm most likely laying on the ground somewhere LOL. Its was around 85* degrees yesterday and it was around 2:00pm when I went for my walk. So I was sweating buckets full. So that was my BIG adventure for yesterday. And trust me girls when I say: those cookies weren't worth all the pain... LOL (laughing) HUGS! Chara
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:18am
Oh Chara, I sooooooooo understand that Pain

what a great attitidue to do the work necessary to burn off those choc chips

as the old saying goes

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

hugsssssssssssssssss

beth

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:54am
*smiling*

I Loved reading that.... Your doing so great....

That POSITIVE attitude will get ya everywhere you want to go :)))

Hugs

CL-Zoo

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:18am
WOW what a walk! You have a great attitude and alot of determination! Keep up that great work!

love

Mandy

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:39am
thats a GREAT!!!!! saying.......thanks, Chara :-)