Good morning ladies *m* I feel great

iVillage Member
Good morning ladies *m* I feel great
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 11:33am
because I have already worked out to my Denise Austin DVD and taken my shower. I ate a pretty good breakfast but didn't overeat and I have already started sipping on some water. Wow I feel good. I am waiting on my parents to leave (they went to get my grandmother an hour away)the town they are in and on their way back home and my nephew and I are going to go walk at the mall (there are no stores just the school I go to)and that way I can get some more in just incase I don't get to tomorrow. I have decided on a nice little patter for exercise so that I can stick to it. Monday, Wednesday,Thursday (I will do my workout tapes and walk later at night) then on Tuesday,Friday, ( I will only walk) and then Sunday I will rest. Sunday is usually a really busy day so I just think that would be best,

Well anyways have a great day ladies

*hugs*

Kimberly

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:56pm
Yup start with something you know you can keep up. There wouldn't be any use starting something that you didn't think you could do. Walking is a fantastic way to get in shape and it's low impact and just about everyone can do it!

Diane (piper3)