Toot my own horn.... :o)

iVillage Member
Toot my own horn.... :o)
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 3:34pm
I had the perfect chance to "back out" of my daily walk with my mom today. It was 32 degrees, cold and windy as heck and lightly snowing!!! She said it was up to me if we went.... my bed was sure calling my name, but I told her I wanted to go anyways... she was shocked! We didn't walk as far as we normally do, we went about 6 blocks. But i was proud that I didn't use the excuse to not go! Yeah!!!!!!

and it turned out to be kinda fun. Since we were going on a short walk I took my puppy. We always take my older dog when we go but the pup has never went...he was so excited he got to go with everyone else, but he was so worn out by the time we got home. 2 houses from mine he finally walked up on their steps and laid down like he was going to sleep. I think he was going on a strike! So I took pitty on him and carried him the rest of the way. Atleast his fur kept me a little warm :o)

*~SB~*

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 4:23pm
Whooohooooo for choosing to walk! Glad you had fun with your little puppy out there in the frigid weather :)

Hugs!

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:47pm
YAy for you! I am the queen of finding excuses, LOL! I'm working on that one though! Hang in there, you're doing great!!

Tracie