Good Morning Buddies(rough day)Chara.(m)

iVillage Member
Good Morning Buddies(rough day)Chara.(m)
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:14am
I'm soooo glad yesterday is over... As you all know my boys' are grown ages 28,21,18.. and they have all moved out.. Well, the baby has been gone for 2 weeks now. But the 28 year old gives me problems all the time. He has been a hand full since the day he joined this world..LOL..He thinks LIFE owes him a living..LOL..My best advice to him is to find a good girl and settle down and get a life. But just wanted to say my STRESS LEVEL IS UP!!! Woke up this morning with stress built up in my neck after dealing with his DRAMA yesterday. He tells me all the time that my life is nothing but DRAMA.. I tell him that I wouldn't have drama in my life if it wasn't for him...LOL.. I tried to do good on my plan yesterday... As most of you know my problem is NOT eating. So yesterday for breakfast I had a oatmeal pancake, lunch I had Classic Burger with cheese from a fast food place. As most of you know I DON'T eat fast food and I DON'T eat meat. So lunch was different for me. I'm trying to add some meats alittle at the time. My system is not used to it so I'm taking it slow. And that was all I had yesterday except for afew cups of coffee yesterday evening. (OH!) and a hand full of carob covered almonds... I will do better today but when stressed out I can't eat... I'm hoping today will be a better day... Thanks for listening... Hugs!! Chara*
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 10:29am
Here's hoping today is a much better stress-free day for you.

HUgs

CL-Zoo