Adventures 3/30/03

iVillage Member
Adventures 3/30/03
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 9:20am
Last night at Rick and Caroloyn Burger Follies, Fatherdave brought in a urine sample. He told us that he saw blood in his urine. He set the urine sample on the table. He then knocked it all over my son. My son nearly went thru the wall having urine on him. Then Fatherdave told him it was apple juice.

Fatherdave is going to be grandpa to a grandson. His dil had an sonogram. He is so excited that it is a boy that he called everyone he knows. I am surprised it didn't start calling people he doesn't know. He is a cell phone addict. I think he will need extra minutes. He said that he wants to be there when the baby is born. I told him that his head will be stuck up in the ceiling from walking 10 ft high. He laughed and said that I was probably right. The baby will be named Patrick Thomas after Dave's deceased son and the baby's father.

I have to go buy my hub another disposable diabetic kit. I am using up his test strips like crazy. Yes, they do have disposable test kits. I am going to keep track of my sugars until my doc visit in a couple of weeks.

Sonia

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 11:13am
Sonia, whenever I come in here, which hasn't been very much just lately, I read your posts and you always make me smile. THANK YOU!!!

Huggers, Linda

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 4:19pm
Linda, Thank you for your reply. I do appreciate it.

Sonia

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 6:24pm
Sonia,

I would have been laughing my a$$ of if I was there with you but in retrospect I probably would have been totally pi$$ed off (no pun intended) if I was your son. Still laughing about it though!!! I hope your son was a good sport!!

hugs

bunny