more than dedication!

iVillage Member
more than dedication!
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 3:44pm
hello everyone. it's so hard for me to stay motivated when it comed to exercise and diet. i just wanted to talk about a program called the power90 workout. i know there are a lot of different programs out there but this was the one that i first came across that intrigued me. i'm not trying to sell it to anyone, i just wanted to let everyone know the success that i've been having with the program on top of the diet that i implimented on top of it. i guess the main thing that motivated me to lose weight was having support from friends as well as people using the program but the program itself kept me driven as well. it wasn't overly hard for me and just made me feel more energetic and flexible. it was only about 45 mins 6 days a week and wasn't expensive at all compared to joing a gym or whatever. i am still continuing through the program and have begun to see results so for anyone interested, i think the site is www.power90workout.com or feel free to email me because it's always good to have support =)

loadeddice00@yahoo.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 4:12pm
Hi and welcome to the board. You are right that there are many plans at work here on the board. Jump in and feel at home!!

cl-JeNN