trying fat flush...

iVillage Member
trying fat flush...
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 3:24pm
But after two days I am thinking it is a bad idea. Any opinions? I have already spent so much $$ I hate to give up.... I have used Weight Watchers before and I know it is really successfull and a life style change - never had committment before now - getting to the last clothing size at the store is scary and feels sooooo unheathly. I just feel like I need a jumpstart to get me across the HUGE canyon that seems to be between me and really getting going with being healthy.

HELP!

Thanks for your help...

Kiersten in Chicago

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 3:43pm
hi, kiersten from chicago - i'm rickeyx from chicago (but living in michigan!)...i have been doing the ffp since february...the higher cost is justified by the fact that it is NOT a weight loss plan, like weight watchers, but a detoxification program in which you may lose weight in the process...it is also extremely healthy and assists in preventing high blood pressure and cholesterol (such as what it did for me)...

once you've "practiced" it for a while, ff doesn't stay expensive...for instance, you can make your own cranberry juice with $1.99 bags of cranberries...you don't have to buy organic foods - you can use the clorox bath instead...you can buy psyllium husk in bulk for much less than what you think and flaxseeds are REALLY expensive if buying the organic mills brand...

there is absolutely nothing on this plan that any health practitioner would say was bad - as a matter of fact, they'd be surprised at your knowledge and usage of things such as flaxoil and magnesium...

try it and if you don't like it, remember - it's not for everyone...good luck on it and if you want to be one of my buddies (some of us are doing ff), i may be reached at

mresestanley@mail2goddess.com

STAY STRONG, SISTA!