Hey gang...how's your Saturday.....

iVillage Member
Hey gang...how's your Saturday.....
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 4:27pm
going? Mine took a pit fall at the mexican restaurant BUT I am brushing myself off and finishing the day RIGHT!! I had chips and salsa {they make it fresh daily!!--it is soooooo chunky and AWESOME!} I had the veggie soft tacos {cheese lettuce tomato, guacamole}, bean and rice. Then..........a prailine {these too are homemade...the owners Mother makes them every thursday!}. I also had abiut 15 mini yogurt pretzels! But it stops there!!! Gonna have a salad for dinner and then maybe some of the healthy pop 94% ff kettle corn for the rented movie!!

BTW....have you guys had the 94% ff kettle corn??? IT IS YUMMMMO!!! You almost can't tell the difference!

ok, gonna go do something that will get me off my tooshie ;o))

Let's rock for the rest of the day!!

cl-JeNN

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 4:47pm
Way to 'begin again' JeNN!!

Keep up that positive attitude!

~Cindy~

AmStillMe

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 11:30pm
My Sat. was great - had dinner out but resisted Ruby Tuesday's loaded fries and had only 1/2 of the steak I ordered and no carbs- only broccoli! Then had hard candy at the movie instead of popcorn! I am very proud of me. I know it is too early for there to be a difference (about 4 days of being very aware of healthy choices and exercising) but I feel better about myself and that feels great!

Thanks for this place for me to share my successes (no matter how small)!

Kier

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-06-2003 - 10:38am
small successes are great.....why??.......because they add up to BIG SUCCESSES!!!

Keep it up and you'll be sooooo amazed at how you can changed your life, mind and body!! You are soooooooo worth it!!

What movie did you see??

cl-JeNN

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-06-2003 - 3:22pm
I saw View From the Top with Gwyneth Paltrow as white trash who strives to become an airline stewardess. It was mindless, but funny! I love Mike Myers and he was in it too.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-06-2003 - 3:57pm
All day long, I was good. Took the kids to Walmart and then to McD's where I had a cobb salad with grilled chicken. I ate one french fry. After the kids went to bed, I think I went a little insane. I had two Atkins bars and a Rice Krispie treat. Learned a very valuable lesson. I'm sick today from it. I'm going to give Atkins another week, and then I think I'll go back to Weight Watchers. WW was so much easier for me to fit into my lifestyle. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and pay a sitter for the meetings. I really wish they offered the meetings on the base with optional day care. That would rock. Either that, or maybe I can sign up for online until I get to Colorado. Now there's an idea! LOL