It must be a conspiracy!

iVillage Member
It must be a conspiracy!
Sun, 08-30-2009 - 4:34pm

So I'm going through stacks of mail and junk mail and catalogs, and what do I come across?

A catalog specifically devoted to nuts of all kinds.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-30-2009 - 6:33pm

LOL! Thanks for sharing! Yes, you were smart to send that to the recycling :) Sometimes these coincidences just seem too much, huh?

I have a place close to my house, that specializes in nuts and dried fruits. They are a company that sells prepackaged nuts, seeds and dried fruits in the stores, but they also have a section that sells it fresh to customers. I tell ya, I gotta steer clear of that place. If I go in, usually around Christmas, I end up spending a bunch in there! The fresh cashews & almonds... I like to buy it in bulk and give some out to people as little gifts if we go somewhere. And of course, we buy some for us!

Anyhow, good going with giving up the nuts. I'm thinking I have to do the same thing with cheese...

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-30-2009 - 6:43pm
I hear that.
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-30-2009 - 9:03pm

Yay You!

I planned to comment somewhere about your 'overcoming nuttiness and here is as good as anyplace!

I am so proud of you for examining what you were doing, identifying an issue, and acting on it!

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-30-2009 - 9:46pm

LOL and Hugs!

I haven't overcome nuttiness, but I am no longer eating nuts.

You will notice the nutty paranoia in my message title.