Monica & Jessy, where'd you go?

iVillage Member
Monica & Jessy, where'd you go?
Sun, 09-06-2009 - 4:51pm

Haven't seen you two around for a while and just wanted to let you know we miss you and hope everything is ok!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 2:08am

Liz i'm sorry i aint been around :( and probably gained about 10-15 pounds to boot lol ...a lot of crap has been going on

school's definitely kept me pretty busy ... Teagan, as always, keeps me totally busy

but i got the results of my 2nd pap smear and it, too, came back abnormal ... higher level abnormality than the first one did (the first one was 1 - lowest; this one was 3 - highest :( )

i go back for another colposcopy on thursday and depending on the results of that .... some sort of treatment, or maybe D&C or leaching of the precancerous cells .... praying it's only PRE and not cancerous :(

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-12-2009 - 7:39pm

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-13-2009 - 10:02pm

Monica,

I'm sending positive thoughts your way and I hope things turn out okay for you.

WORKING ON GOAL # 2

JOGGING MY WAY TO 175 BY
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-14-2009 - 10:57pm

Hey Monica,

It's good to see you back on the board. You were missed!

I'll join you in praying for the "pre" cells and the colposcopy. I had a similar situation 20 years ago and know it's not easy not knowing.

I don't have any children, but I kept my nephew for my sister a couple summers ago and it gave me a whole new perspective on parenthood. All of you Moms out there need to give yourselves a big 'ole pat on the back. What it takes to shop, feed, laundry, plus housework, "work" work, getting him to and picked up from day camp, I was ready for a vacation by the time I took him home!

My sister also battles a weight problem and as a mom of 3 with a deadbeat ex shares with me how hard it is to fit in a walk or some type of exercise and how sometimes it's just easier to have pizza with the boyz. Heck, sometimes it's easier for me just to grab a pizza, so don't beat yourself up. You'll get back on track!

Keep us posted.

Cg