I don't know how I did it, but....

iVillage Member
I don't know how I did it, but....
Tue, 12-29-2009 - 12:17pm

Hi Everyone! I hope ya'll had a great Christmas. My Dad was pretty sick with the flu on Christmas so it was a little awkward. My Gram ended up cooking a 22 lb. turkey for three people. We were expecting 6 people, so needless to say we had ALOT of leftovers. I did pretty bad, I binged and everything. Both of my Grandma's made desserts, cookies and gave us candy which was not good for my parents because they are diabetic.

Anyway, I can't imagine how I did this, but I lost 6.2 lbs. since 12/21/09. Wow, huh? Hopefully I can keep it up. Well, take care....let me know how your Christmas was. Hopefully you and your families had a good holiday even with the economy being the way it is. They keep saying on the news that we are almost out of a recession, but I don't believe it at all. My Dad couldn't find a job in this economy so he became a handy man which he loves. I mean he is his own boss and gets paid that day. I'm just glad he is happy even though he isn't making the big bucks like

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-31-2009 - 4:39pm
Thats super kool...Im a lurker here..started weight loss thingy a bajillion times but this time I need to do it...congrats again on the loss thats too kool.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-01-2010 - 7:36pm

Congratulations!

You know that 6.2 lbs you lost?

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-01-2010 - 7:38pm

Hi Jessy - good to see you back!

Don't worry about starting over for the bjillionth time.