New to the board -- time to get serious

iVillage Member
New to the board -- time to get serious
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 9:43pm

Hi, I'm Dani. I need to lose at least 100 pounds, but for now 100 pounds is my first BIG goal, with many little ones along the way. I was doing well about 4 years ago but things got thrown off track a bit by two surprise pregnancies! (after 12 plus years of infertility!) So I've let things slide a bit. I am only a couple pounds away from my highest weight of 4 years ago, so it is time again to get serious. I have two active toddlers and a teenager and I want to be healthy and active for them.

I plan to attend my first WW meeting tomorrow night with my mom. For now I am going to focus on planning better and buying healthier foods. I do like to walk, but at the moment it's too frigid to take the little ones outside. I am also hoping to get a Wii Fit in a couple weeks, I am looking forward to that.

I look forward to being an active member of the board and supporting everyone.

Baby steps!! This week I'm focusing on water and eating breakfast. I usually don't eat anything til 12-1 p.m. so I know that has my metabolism out of whack.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 8:06pm

Dani,

Welcome to the board!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-16-2010 - 10:14pm
Hi Dani.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-21-2010 - 1:46pm

Hi Dani, and welcome to our board.

We have a great group of ladies out here and we'll be here to support and encourage you.