Feeling confident... so far...

iVillage Member
Feeling confident... so far...
Wed, 05-12-2010 - 12:19pm

I found a website on freestyle exercise. I realize when i choose my own intervals and circuits with weights and I have a small trampolene (sp?) and an exercise ball, I have more fun and so does my son. I feel better already after 3 days of doing this. I found that website like I said it was on bodybuilder.com, the woman on there was explaining how working muscles ecsecially the lower body muscles like you quads, hamstrings, buttocks, and so forth, you would burn more fat all over. So I am trying to go by that as well. Like I said so far, I feel better and like this new found way of exercising for me, I feel like I am more apt to stick to it, because like i said I am having fun while getting in a good work out. So I crank up the music and work out!

By the way, How is everyone else doing? It seems kind of slow out there...

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-12-2010 - 2:33pm
Im so glad that so far you have found a way to excercise that you enjoy! I hope you continue to like what you are doing! I am still just plain ole walking. I am picking up one of those large excercise balls tonite to give it a try. I have my 6 week weigh in tonite!