New Record!!

iVillage Member
New Record!!
Fri, 08-20-2010 - 11:55pm

I set a new record on the elliptical today of 30 minutes and I feel so AMAZING right now! I think that motivation came from what the scale showed this morning. I hated to cheat and look (my weigh-in day is Monday) but I need to know if I was on track or needed to step it up a notch. I was pleasantly surprised by the loss I saw. I won't say how much it is for fear of jinxing it but I'm hoping to double that number by Monday. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Misty

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-22-2010 - 1:18pm

Great job Misty!

I'm really hoping that all of you ladies out here that are really focusing on your work-outs will inspire me to get more active.

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-21-2010 - 3:44pm

WooooHoooo!!!!! Way to go Misty!!! I can only imagine how you felt when you hit the 30 minute mark! I can't wait to see your update on your weightloss! I weigh in tomorrow and am hoping I will see a loss but did about an hours worth of emotional eating and ate anything I could find even all of my hubbies snacks! It was not good for me! LOL

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-21-2010 - 1:01pm

30 minutes on the eliptical is perfect - I think doing any cardio longer than that turns my mind to mush...except swimming which somehow isn't mind numbing to me!

Isn't it great how doing well makes you want to keep doing more?