Update

iVillage Member
Update
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 9:20pm

I'm going to try and make this short and sweet since, for the 3rd day in a row, I'm running around nonstop. Monday showed a weight loss of only 2 pounds, but when I'd weighed myself on Friday I was down 3 pounds, which means I gained one back. Today I figured out the reason why when mother nature reared her head once again. Not so frustrated about the lack of a loss now, but it's still annoying.

I honestly don't know where my weight loss path is headed anymore, not after the last few days. Once again, a mess of stresses knocked on my door (one in particular quite literally speaking). I haven't been to the gym since Sunday and my diet is slowly slipping back into old habits with each passing day. For the last several days I've just chosen the easiest option in front of me. I think tonight when I decided Subway instead of Checker's was the first conscious thought I've had about my weight at all.

I sit here and wonder what the scale might have shown Monday morning had it not been for Aunt Flo showing up this week. It's hard to tell because I only had maybe an hour of sleep Sunday night, even that was broken sleep, so my body didn't really get the chance to rest and let my metabolism work.

So please forgive me for not posting/replying as much as I'd like. The last few days have put me back into a funk and I don't really have the desire for much, other than to curl into a ball until real life goes away. Please know that I am thinking of you all and your battles are in my prayers. I'm still here but for now, I may revert back to a lurker until I can get my life under control again.

Please take care, all of you.

Misty

iVillage Member
In reply to: amethystmist98
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 5:21pm

Also, (and this goes for everyone here!)

I don't know what the issues are that are causing you so much stress this week, but if you want to talk them over here, you can.

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-28-2010 - 5:11pm

Hi Misty,

I'm sorry you're having such a bad time of things right now.

Administrator
Fri, 08-27-2010 - 12:44pm

Aww Misty, don't beat yourself up. Everyone has bad weeks. Just start fresh today telling yourself it's a new day and you're going to do something positive today. Keep things simple; you can always add to your plan as you accomplish your daily goals.

Hope next week is better for you.

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com