Why is no one here?

iVillage Member
Why is no one here?
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 8:41pm
Where is everyone? So busy writing there is nothing to post about?????

jennie310308.gif picture by abismom04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

MadsenFallSiggy3.png picture by jenniemadsen1

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2008 - 1:31pm
Hey ! I am here ! I need to some writing and hopefully it will happen! Are you going to be at Chat tonight?
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2008 - 3:01pm

I am hoping to make chat - how long will it last? It starts at 8pm Central right? (9 eastern?

We have something called the Barn Bash tonight - it starts at 5:30 and I can't imagine my kids wanting to stay more than an hour and a half - though I could be wrong.

I was hoping to catch some of the live auction - especially if my mom's painting is made into a live auction piece -

So, I will log into chat as soon as we get back - it's like 1/4 mile from our house so that's good, lol

jennie310308.gif picture by abismom04

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

MadsenFallSiggy3.png picture by jenniemadsen1

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2008 - 3:25pm

Enjoy your time with your family!!!! I will see you there at chat!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2008 - 7:55pm

Our friend and his wife just called my husband! They are in the neighborhood and they are going to stop by. I am not happy about it ! So, I do not think I am going to be able to be at chat tonight! Sorry! If they leave early enough, I will stop by and see if anyone is still on. I will see you in next chat! REAL MAD!!!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2008 - 9:09pm

I'm still wrestling with my computer and connection and now you've got a social engagement!

JudyB

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2008 - 9:36pm

So sorry, Jennie.

JudyB

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-08-2008 - 4:13pm

Judy,

Of course your computer's going wonkier than usual -- Mercury is retrograde until the 19th.

Jennie -- Yes, it's busy season. Just signed a contract with a publisher for my novella, HEX BREAKER; been covering the Triple Crown; getting ready to cover the NHL draft; fulfilling a commission to write some plays for a small, local theatre's repertory, and am pitching freelance assignments like crazy. Plus, I'm house hunting and trying to get this move underway Oh, yeah, and my hard drive is dying.

It's good, but it's busy, and I haven't been around much.

Ink in My Coffee: http://devonellington.wordpress.com Hex Breaker: http://hexbreaker.devonellingtonwork.com www.fearlessink.com www.devonellingtonwork.com