Chat tonight (Saturday)

iVillage Member
Chat tonight (Saturday)
Sat, 09-27-2008 - 6:58pm

I'll be around if anyone wants to join me in chat tonight.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-27-2008 - 7:07pm

I will be there with you!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-27-2008 - 7:20pm
I'm coming tonight! Do we have a topic???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

MadsenFallSiggy3.png picture by jenniemadsen1

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-28-2008 - 4:06pm

Thank you so much for posting the chat reminder and hanging in there while I'm away.

Did I miss anything exciting?

Heehee! Jennie asked about a topic. LOL! Do we ever have a topic? Sometimes we land in one but they're never planned.

JudyB

JudyB

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-28-2008 - 6:16pm

Just the girls chatting. Lali triedto get me to send her my short story to read. Still trying to work up the nerve. Are you back soon?

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-29-2008 - 9:00am

Another week, Sharon. Everything's pretty much back to normal at the kids' house. I'm abandoned from 8:15 A.M. to whenever Rene and Cliff get home from work.

Doing a second run-through of my peach chutney today since I forgot the ginger last week. Then I'll submit the recipe to the contest this afternoon just in case there's another catastrophe and I miss tomorrow's deadline. Wish me luck.

I'm stuck at the house until the FIOS guy comes to figure out what's wrong with the connection. It stinks when pay-per-view movies pixilate all the way through! After that's over, I'll be taking walks the rest of the week. No dogs to walk and I'm spared the subway this week so my legs will need the exercise.

No need to rush sending Lali your story. Make sure it's where you want it to be before you share. She'll understand.

It's gonna be a long week. I missed you in chat and I'll miss you again. Can barely wait for October 11 when we can all chat again!

JudyB

JudyB