Chat Night!

iVillage Member
Chat Night!
Sat, 10-04-2008 - 2:12pm

I will be there if anyone feels like chatting! Let's talk about what we are all working on! Hope to see everyone there!

iVillage Member
In reply to: carimel
Sat, 10-04-2008 - 6:25pm

I'll be there.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-06-2008 - 11:19am
were you there on the 2nd? I was hoping people would gather on the 8th... I won't be able to chat on Saturday, so Wednesday is the day for me.

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.

Follow me to these boards:

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-07-2008 - 3:35pm

How long have we been chatting on Saturday nights, Joelle? It's taken me that many years to train Furry Murray to give me Saturday nights for my iVillage friends. Well, maybe he's not trainable. He planned a dinner with his family at 7 P.M. ET the Saturday before I left on the Great Birthday Trek. (We tell his family that chat's at 8 so we can escape in time to be home by 9.)

FM won't let me loose for a long time after a two and a half week absence. Guess we should take advantage of it, eh? Wednesday it is! Nine ET still OK for the time? That's what I'm planning. Let me know if I should pop in early or take a nap to stay late. ;-)

JudyB

JudyB

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-07-2008 - 3:48pm
9'll work; due to so many choir members being involved with the local school's band stuff, we're moving rehearsal to Thursday night this week

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a

Love and Light, Joelle

Homeschooling mom to a 11yr old hydrogen molecule.

Follow me to these boards: