Chat Reminder

iVillage Member
Chat Reminder
Sat, 11-15-2008 - 8:58am

If time permits, I'm taking a nap this afternoon. Considering the lack of success my naps have had lately, it may be a four-hour snooze. I'll be slow cooking ribs so there should be plenty of time.

I'll be up for a long and active chat tonight. (And the house will smell of pork and thyme.) Come join me in the chat room at 9 P.M. and help exercise my brain and my fingers. You'll keep me away from any leftover ribs, too, 'cause the sauce makes a mess of the keyboard. ;-)

BTW, it's homemade sauce from last week. Don't ask for the recipe. It started with ketchup and Dijon mustard and ended up with anything that sounded good. Note: blackberry jelly did nothing for it but my secret ingredient of orange marmalade was the star.

JudyB

JudyB

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_judy_bee
Sat, 11-15-2008 - 1:25pm

I am going to try my hardest to be there! My husband wants to go out to dinner tonight. This is my last weekend to do anything . I leave Friday to Chicago for two weeks. I really want to chat with you girls ! After tonight. I will not be able to chat with you girls until the 6th. I will bring the Wine!

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_judy_bee
Sat, 11-15-2008 - 7:50pm

If Rob wants to take you out to dinner on your last Saturday before your trip, that's wonderful. We'll miss you, of course, but we'll understand.

Just be warned that we will want to see you every week you can make it after your return from Chicago. And you'd better catch me up on the happenings in my home town.

Have a wonderful trip, carimel! Give my love to the entire Loop. If you happen to see O'Hare, please tell it I miss it.

JudyB

JudyB