Thinking about writing....Need Idea's

iVillage Member
Thinking about writing....Need Idea's
Fri, 07-31-2009 - 3:27pm

Hi, I am new to this board but I was not sure where else to go. I was just thinking about writing a book on pregnancy and my condition. You see I have a heart condition and my original cardiologist told me I would be able to have children, so I was thinking about writing this to give confidence and advise on my experiences with pregnancy's.

If anyone has any Ideas on where I can go to get started or even how. I was thinking about contacting a writer but wasn't sure how to do that.....

TIA,
Kelli

Powered by CGISpy.com

Lilypie
Lilypie Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-31-2009 - 6:00pm

Welcome to The Writing Life, Kelli!

You may want to begin with a magazine article. You obviously were successful in having two beautiful baby girls. You could write the ups and downs of your pregnancies. Look at your daughters. Think about your condition. You can do anything!

I wouldn't start looking for a ghost writer (that sounds like what you want) just right now. If you kept a diary through your pregnancies, you could start there. Just pull out the vital parts. Start with a great lead and end with great joy.

We can help you try to put your experiences into writing. Think about it, kiss your girls, and let us know how we can help.

JudyB

JudyB