Textbroker

iVillage Member
Textbroker
Wed, 03-31-2010 - 12:20pm
Does anyone here submit work to textbroker.com??? I just have a few questions. thanks.
iVillage Member
In reply to: mom_2twins
Wed, 03-31-2010 - 4:14pm

Welcome, mom_2twins! What do you write? How long have you been writing?

I never heard of Textbroker.com until you asked. There are too many sites out there who encourage new writers with payments that

JudyB

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-17-2010 - 10:37pm

I guess you could call Textbroker.com a content mill. I'm not a professional writer, although I have enjoyed writing poetry, short stories and children's stories all my life. I would love to write a book and get it published. But I have no idea on how to put a book together. Anyway, textbroker.com is a good way for me to at least practice writing. I opted for Textbroker.com because I have an autistic son and it is easier for me to be able to work from home.

As far as my name goes...Yes, I have two sets of twins that are about 16 months apart; and my youngest son was born 12 months after my second set of twins. So, I had five kids in three years. Alltogether I have eleven kids. Four of them are grown and out on their own. Whew! LOL!

I would love to go back to school and learn how to write a book and get it published. But my kids are still too young for me to concentrate on school. My youngest is 11, twin girls are 12, twin boys are 13; and then I have a 15 year old daughter and a 17 year old son....who by the way needs as much supervision as a toddler, it seems. He's been in trouble with drugs and had to go through a nine month rehab center. NOT a dull moment with teenagers!

Thanks for asking. And yes, I would love any help I can get. After writing content for textbroker.com I can tell you that commas sometimes confuse me. I thought I was pretty good at grammer, But I still make a few mistakes.

Wanda

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 3:34pm

Wow, Wanda! Eleven kids with seven still at home (for a long while)! It's amazing you have time for anything but being a mom.

Textbroker may be a great way for you to practice writing. Anything that provides writing practice is a good thing.

JudyB