Grace Checking In and Saying HI!!

iVillage Member
Grace Checking In and Saying HI!!
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:43pm
Hello, all! Trying to learn the new board set up and slowly succeeding. I do miss seeing all the replies to the posts. Old habits die hard and this will take me awhile. Glad to see so many of you figuring it out and posting.

Hugs...Grace

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 5:29pm
I e-mailed you hope you got it.

Annette

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 2:25pm
Hi Grace. Nice to see you. How are your classes going?

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 2:06pm
Hi, Annette..nice to see you again! What a change around here...it is a lot to take at once.

Glad you elbow is healing...I didn't realize you were having trouble with it. Hope the proceedure will help your hormonal problems. My hormones are really wacky...but that is normal at my age.

How's the home schooling going? I still have to give you lots of credit for doing that, and with hormonal stuff going on too!! Do your "men" head for the hills once in awhile??? LOL!!

Email me anytime if you would like to chat...

fitness4health@hotmail.com or fitness4health@yahoo.com or fitness4health@myself.com

LOL..notice a pattern there??

Hugs....Grace

PS..DS is loving his job at Ft Detrick...thank goodness all is well there.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 11:57am
Hi Grace, I just got here and see this change, and it through me for a loop. I am with you on missing seeing all the responses at one shot. How have you been doing? I am fine, going through some hormonal stuff and getting ready for a procedure to remedy my problem, but other than that my elbow is healing nicely and I am able to do weights again with limited modifications.

Take care and God bless you!!!

Annette

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:01pm
Hi, Margie...thank you so much for asking about DD. YES...they are officially dating again and they are moving slowly right now...her doing. But, it is looking good. I don't feel so badly when I see the box with the wedding gown. I really feel it is going to be used!

Hope you had a nice time on spring break.

Grace

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:52pm
Hi Grace,

Good to see you posting. I wasn't around over spring break so I may have missed some posts but I was wondering is your DD still seeing the guy she was engaged to? Awhile back you said they had begun dating again and I was just wondering if all was going well for her.

Margie

You Were Born An Original...   Don't Die A Copy