**Purpose Driven Life..Day 40**

iVillage Member
**Purpose Driven Life..Day 40**
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 8:01am

Morning,

This is the last day but only the begining!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 12:20pm
When will I take the time to write down my answers to life's five great questions? When will I put my purpose on paper?

I'll have to "procrastinate" and say "in the next few months." I want to reread this at a slower pace, get on PDL's e-mail list and read some examples of how detailed (or not) other people have gotten. I can write journals, letters, etc. but I need a bit more guidance on getting started with this.

And Michele... thank you so much for leading this. Having to "answer" to a group online has made a difference in me persevering.

Cussette, CL for Family Finances
Visit the Family Finances Website

for links, tips, reading, tools and answers to your financial questions

No Mom is an island . . . but sometimes she needs one!

C

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-12-2004 - 4:38pm

You are welcome, Cussette...I loved doing this.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2004 - 10:45am
Point to Ponder: Living with purpose is the only way to really live.

Verse to Remember: "For David...served the purpose of God in his own generation." Acts 13:36 (NASB)

Question to Consider: When will I take the time to write down my answers to life's five great questions? When will I put my purpose on paper?

What a great ending!!! This chapter just summarizes everything so wonderfully! Yes, I need to put it all down on paper and frame it!!!! Actually, the answers may change as I grow spiritually, but I know my life should always center on my walk with God and Jesus and that my purpose in life is to make it known to as many people as possible the things that I have learned (and will continue to learn) thru this journey.

I will start by putting it on paper today!

Thanks, Michele. You've done a great service by posting this study.

Katherine (Kat)