Day 8 and oh boy.....

iVillage Member
Day 8 and oh boy.....
Wed, 03-24-2004 - 5:40am
Well I cut back on the miles. I now do four a day at four miles per hour and between 5 and 6 incline. I did that because yesterday I did the workout with the machines with a trainer. Today I am not stiff like I thought I would be, but I can feel the pain. I guess it is working. I wish I had the money to keep a trainer for the next five weeks to get me realy going, but will be on my own after next week. I hope I can do it. the walking is easy, the machines and doing them right...wish me luck. Oh, I just wanted to ask, how long did it take anyone to build up their energy level. I'm still always so darn tired. Nothing medical, seen doctor and I am fine there. Got to be that all I was doing was sitting around writing or not much eles. Diann
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-25-2004 - 1:03pm
Hi Diann,

Welcome to the board. Might I suggest that you post up in the top section with the rest of us? I think we sometimes tend not to check the other headings out and your post might unintentionally get missed.

A couple of things about your fatigue.....are you getting enough water to stay hydrated? Are you taking in enough calories to sustain your workout level? That some pretty impressive mileage!

You can do it APT! (After the Personal Trainer) Just hang out on this board with us. We'll motivate you and encourage you!!! Keep up the great work.

Shar

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-26-2004 - 6:31am
thanks Shar. I'll try posting up where you said.