*+* PofPW May 06-Day 4

iVillage Member
*+* PofPW May 06-Day 4
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 6:23am

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 12:37pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2004 - 7:20pm
1. Read "The 5 Good Ways to Tell if Your Walk With God is Shallow" on page 28 of PofPW. Write out the 5 signs that your relationship is growing deep with God.

a. If I ask God in prayer what I can do for him, then I know that my relationship with him is growing deep.

b. If I find myself praying to God just because I love to be near him, I know the relationship is growing deep.

c. If I can praise God no matter what is happening in my life, then I know my relationship is growing deep.

d. If I love and reverance God for who he is, then I know my relationship with him is growing deep.

e. If I believe that God wants to answer my prayers according to his will, then my relationship is growing deep.

What are the prerequisite conditions for moving in the power of God? (page 17, second paragraph) Have you met those conditions? When did you receive the Lord?

The prerequisite is to receive Jesus as my Saviour and ruler of my life (with the power of the Holy Spirit guiding me).

I was christened as a baby. I've never been baptized. However, I have repented of my sins in deep prayer to God, thanked God for the gift that his Son, Jesus Christ gave me, and have asked for God's Holy Spirit to direct my life. This was after my divorce. I truly want to be baptized as an adult, however, as Jesus was baptized as an adult.

Katherine (Kat)
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-11-2004 - 7:51am

~~Rhonda~~

<