*~* August Roll Call*~*

iVillage Member
*~* August Roll Call*~*
Fri, 08-05-2005 - 4:39pm
OK old members and new please post your name, area where you live, age (should you dare!), favorite exercise, favorite meal, and favorite drink!
Debbie

cl-Deb

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-05-2005 - 4:42pm
Ok I will go first. I am Debbie and I live in Long Island, New York. I am 44 and my favorite exercise is still walking, favorite meal has to be lobster, and my favorite drink is a tall lemonade when I am behaving and when I am not behaving its a Malibu Baybreeze!
Debbie

cl-Deb

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-05-2005 - 7:34pm

My name is Kathy and I live in Stoneham, Massachusetts (north of Boston). I am 40 years old. My favorite exercise so far is walking. My favorite food is chicken enchiladas. Now onto my favorite drink hmmmmmm.....................I would say Rasberry-Lime Rickey (Non-Alcoholic) and a Frozen Mudslide.

Kathy

The Journey Is Just As Good As The Destination - A Dear Friend

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-05-2005 - 8:38pm
Patty, in Va.Age 39 ..for quite awhile now.Favorite meal is a big juicy hamburger and favorite drink is ice tea with lemon or a glass of white wine.
Miss P

Miss P

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-06-2005 - 12:05pm
I'm Katherine (Kat) in Texas & I'm 45 years young. My favorite meal would be anything almost that is authentic Italian (although I'm getting exposed to some Thai food), favorite beverage is a lemonade w/strawberries as a garnish and flavoring, and alcoholic beverage would be a margarita (I have one about once a year - I live on the edge!) although I like a glass of wine now and then to calm AF down. I used to love to run, but I'm having a hard time with one ankle these days. I like a variety of dvd's - they make me feel as if I was in aerobics class again. I hate the weight machines at the gym.
Katherine (Kat)
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-07-2005 - 12:31pm

Back in action this month!

Linda, aka Cussette, aka 4-Wheelin' Mama, aka Two-Lane Roadtripper. I live in the Midlands of South Carolina, midway between the mountains and the coast (2-1/2 hours either direction). Not shy to say that I'm 43 - I'd rather be 43 in the shape that I'm in now instead of 23 and clueless.

I enjoy running first and foremost, but I also do weight work with the original Firm series and Tony Little abs workout. Favorite meal, just about anything with seafood, pasta a close second. Favorite drink, a glass of Pinot Noir. LOL! I've been enjoying Diet Pepsi with Lime lately, and I nearly always start off the morning with a 10-oz glass of skim or 1% milk.

Cussette

C

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-08-2005 - 11:51am

Christmas Signature
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-08-2005 - 1:14pm

I'm Donna, I'm old enough to vote, and I live in East Walpole, MA (halfway between the great eatin' towns of Boston and Providence).

My favorite exercise is - I can't believe I'm saying this - weight training.

My favorite meal is - whatever happens to be on the plate in front of me at the time. If I had to pick, I'd say all things Italian, all seafood except mollusks and bivalves (minor reactions to clams and scallops, so why fool around with oysters and mussels, either), fruits, and all veggies except Brussels sprouts. And chocolate. And chicken, and.....

My favorite drink is an Arnold Palmer (1/2 each iced tea and real lemonade). My favorite 4-Bucks drink is a soy mocha latte (iced or hot). My favorite DD drink is a turtle nut latte (iced). My favorite serious drink is either Merlot or a frozen margarita with salt.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-08-2005 - 3:15pm

OK old members and new please post your name, Margie

You Were Born An Original...   Don't Die A Copy

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-08-2005 - 6:01pm

I'm Rhonda and am old enough to be on the board. ;-)

I live in Jacksonville, FL.

My favorite meal would either be Maryland steamed crabs or fried grouper from Clark's Fish Camp. Favorite drink is probably Pepsi, but I almost never have one. I drink a LOT of unsweet iced tea, and in the winter, I drink hot tea too. Also, love Italian food.

When I was able to exercise freely, boogie boarding was my favorite exercise. Now, I guess it's

~~Rhonda~~

<

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-08-2005 - 10:59pm
My name is Nancy and I live on a farm in South Dakota.
Nancy

"Make Choices that bring you joy"  cl-Patty

Pages