Power of a Praying Parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Power of a Praying Parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue, 02-21-2006 - 7:22pm
Hey! I had forgotten I had entered in on this board. Well, I am back. It is soooooo great to see those who have read the Purpose Driven Life! I have also read the Power of a Praying Wife and found this other one - Power of a Praying Parent! It is also good. Well, I am over 50, and love these kind of books! I had to check back in the book, so I will have to buy it if I want it. Great to see such avid readers!!!!!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-25-2006 - 6:17pm

Stormie O'Martian's books are fantastic! I need to dig my Power of A Praying Parent out again, too. What is your chocolate schnauzer's name? I love pets and do petsitting - watch 2 schnauzers - 1 a black mini one named McKenna, the other a white one named Lilly. I also watch 2 labs (Freedom & Blue) and a beautiful cat named Ruffles. I miss that cat really bad, for some reason. I think it's because I've owned more cats than dogs and this cat is the cutest blond Persian. Little Lilly, the white schnauzer was abused about 2 years ago by a man who ran a kennel before the current owner, the lady I petsit for adopted her. Lilly still has a difficult time trusting people and is quite afraid of the male sex, and understandably so. She is a beautiful dog and it makes me sick to think someone could be that cruel to such a helpless yet wonderful animal that God created.

Kat

Katherine (Kat)
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-26-2006 - 6:09am
I haven't read that one by Stormie since I don't have any children at home but I've read most everything else by her.

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-26-2006 - 9:55pm
Cricket is her name and she is 4 months old and looks very chocolate in her silver hair! We are sending her papers off with the money this Wednesday or Thursday. I just love her and you are right. Those that are cruel to animals should be prosecuted. Or have it done to them!
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-26-2006 - 9:59pm
I don't know that author and am not familiar with the importance of dreams. I haven't dreamed in awhile. Just two dreams in the last month. I love to dream! I have one child and two grandsons by her and that is why I love the parent version.
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-27-2006 - 5:23am

It's not about your dreams as in when you sleep at night.