Cher's Start-Over September

iVillage Member
Cher's Start-Over September
Tue, 09-04-2007 - 6:46pm

Ugh. I was planning on starting over the 12 weeks on Sunday. That fell through with the heat and the long weekend. Then I planned on getting up this morning and doing the weight part of it, that fell through, because I was exhausted. Not starting off on a good step, but I'm going to do this. I am, I am, I am. So I can leave this board (just kidding, I won't).

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-04-2007 - 6:59pm

Here we go again. :) I'm going to restart the Body for Life 12 week program. Hopefully, as Koji gets older, I'll be able to sleep a bit more. As of right now, he's waking me up at 5am. But I guess that's good for working out and eating/making a good breakfast. And with your help from the last session, I know to eat MORE!!! lol. But good healthy stuff. hehehe.

Week 1

Sunday
Exercise: lots of walking (at the mall)
Food: BK Fish burger, really good sandwich and chips and soda
Comments: need to cut back on soda big time

Monday
Exercise: nothing. rested and stayed cool (temps were up in the 90-100s yuck)
Food: lunch was a hotdog, dinner was a cheeseburger, fries, and chocolate shake
Comments: none really, just a bad holiDAY.

Tuesday
Exercise: none. I was supposed to do weights, but am exhausted today.
Food: wheat bagel w/pb, 1/2 turkey sandwich, 1 large cookie, 1 bag of granola bites. I'll probably have a protein bar before school and 1/2 a pbj sandwich after school.
Comments: Gotta do the "find healthy food for school and after school" thing again. ;)

Wednesday
Exercise:
Food:

Thursday
Exercise:
Food:

Friday
Exercise:
Food:

Saturday
Exercise:
Food:

Starting Weight:
End of Week 1:

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-04-2007 - 8:11pm

Yay Cher's back, with a plan :-)

Good luck with your classes this semester. What's your schedule like? How many a week? I know last year you had quite a few packed into the week, but I think I remember you saying you were going to cut back on them??

Here's to those early morning workouts getting off the ground for you!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-04-2007 - 8:21pm
I heard about the heat wave out there - how long is it supposed to last?

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-05-2007 - 11:41am

Hey Cher - here's to a great rest of the week! What is your schedule this semester?

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-05-2007 - 1:53pm

Woohoo. I got on the ellptical. I didn't make my 20 mins, but I got in a tough 12 minutes. It took me a bit to feel good, but I did when I was done. :) I'm still extra tired, but I'm trying to fight that and workout....in hopes that I'll get energy from my workouts.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-05-2007 - 2:00pm

My load is two classes. I was told that 200 series classes you had to write a paper, and 100, you didn't. Well, I took two 100 series classes so I didn't have to write papers because I really wasn't in the mood to do research this semester. Guess what? Yup, I'm doing TWO papers. one for each class. sucks.

I'm taking the ultra interesting Abnormal Psych class. Where I'll be telling all my friends and family that they have some sort of problem. lol. And my other class, is a health/nutrition class. It's about "what is healthy" and how to be

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-05-2007 - 2:04pm
I'm not sure what is going on with the weather. Yesterday it cooled down, and today is even better. It was even cool last night. I hear it's supposed to be a good weekend, not hot. Yay. But who knows. Because these heat waves have been coming in WAVES!!! lol. BTW, this weekend SUCKED!!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-05-2007 - 2:11pm
As I was telling IG. It shouldn't be too hard, but then again, who knows. lol. I have one physical class to go to, once a week, and one online class. I try to only go to school once a week. twice is kinda hard on me. I'm getting too old for this. lol

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-05-2007 - 4:37pm
Great going on hopping onto the treadmill Cher- and glad to hear that this semester isn't going to be as rough, time wise at least, as last year! Good Luck ;-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-06-2007 - 2:13pm

Dangit. Weights was to be done today. I was up at 5:30, then fell asleep watching the puppy. lol. Ugh. I did take him out, though, for a 20 minute walk. I'm still tired. Not sure what is going on.

BTW, IG and Miranda, Steffy says hello!!!

Pages