Stacy's New Start
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 10-15-2007 - 11:02pm|
I know I'm starting this mid-month, but since I have a new plan and I'm feeling more optimistic about what I can and can't do, I figured I'd start journaling on the day before I put the new plan into action.
Goals for the rest of October:
1. Daily ab/back workouts
2. Walk daily working my way up to 2 1/2 miles by the end of the month (maybe my chunky little pace dog will be less chunky by the end of it too!)
3. Make it to PT 3 times per week (when appointments are available).
4. Stretch each morning to help improve my flexibility.
5. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and veggies each day (I'll settle for canned or frozen to prevent more wasted food!)
6. Limit my caloric intake to 1500/day to account for the low activity levels.
7. Shop for and find the perfect cushion for my work chair to improve the quality of my work days, however short they may be now.
8. Have only one salt bagel with cream cheese and one Pumpkin Spice Latte per week from the cafeteria at work.
9. Keep a positive attitude about this whole recovery effort.
10. Get down under 160 by the end of the month....or even better, I'd like the figure my weather pixie has! ;)
As for what I did today,