Cher's November

iVillage Member
Cher's November
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 2:14pm

This month, things have GOT to change. I mean, I have been eating candy non-stop since about 2 weeks prior to Halloween. And with Turkey Day and Xmas, and NYE coming up, AUGH!

Here's from my other journal..

November

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 2:20pm
LOL about the Halloween candy!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 2:42pm
Cher I have been in

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 7:32pm

Kim and Vanessa,
First, love your turkey counters. :) I should change mine. hehehe.

Kim, smart idea about freezing it. Unfortunately, all my junk food is at work...and I didn't bring it in. Sigh.

Vanessa, let's make Nov our month to get back on track...at least enough so we feel good about ourselves when Thanksgiving and Christmas and NYE comes along. :)

Thanks ladies.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 12:14pm

Sigh, another day. Okay, I ate too many sweets yesterday. Because I feel like I'm getting sick, I'm going to drink my tea, and be healthy. I didn't exercise this morning, I blame the boys. They got me up at 4:30 (I think their time is off, weird, delayed though). And I was beat, so back to bed. I need to exercise though. No motivation. Sigh. That's always the hard part isn't it?

Off to steal someone's daily stuff. hehehe. Probably IG's. Her's are always fun and simple.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 1:23pm
Okay Cher let's do it this month - AFTER I get over this hangover! lol I was up WAY too late last night and need to toss the kiddos in bed early tonight so mama can get some sleep but tomorrow - it's on! Tonight I need to decide which "diet plan" I'm going to try to work towards - I already have my workouts planned out for the month ;-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 1:23pm

hehehe. stolen from IG:

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 2:35pm
Love the new signature Cher!
Here's to an on track November in preparation of the upcoming 'events' =)

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 9:08pm
My kids were getting up early too because of the time change, but I think they

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-06-2008 - 6:01pm

IG, glad you like it. I decided to make a new one...again. :)

Vanessa, how're you feeling today? hopefully well rested. hope you got some exercise in...if not, maybe a good meal or three?

Kim, I'm feeling better...but then, the dry winds kicked in again today. So, now I have a sinus headache.

On the upside, I worked out today. I was wondering, for those of you reading this, do you count your warm-up and cool-down as part of your time? I feel guilty, cuz to me, it's not "doing anything", y'know what I mean? Well, I've counted it in my time today. so woohoo. Yesterday was a so-so day. Did decent on the food, not too much. But had too many red vines. I am thinking though, it was better than having way too much chocolate. So, I'm weening myself off of chocolate. Last night was a bad night....and then got worse. Not even food wise, just in general. Just one of those days, where everyone on the road are idiots.

Thursday
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-06-2008 - 7:36pm
Yay you Cher-- good job on the walk/jog.... or as Sonia calls them wog! (Yes, I count my warm up & cool down times.... they are, after all, part of the workout!) Sorry you have a sinus headache.... hope you can nip that in the bud!

Pages