IG's Fab Feb...

iVillage Member
IG's Fab Feb...
Tue, 02-03-2009 - 8:59pm

Well that's the hope at least ;-)
The start of the month hasn't been all that marvellous though.

Sunday 1st-
SuperBowl Sunday, need I say anymore?

Monday 2nd-
Felt a tad fragile yesterday.... thankfully we had a nice quiet day in the classroom. Last night I met a couple K & I met over the weekend for some drinks. They left today. Really nice couple- they'd never been down here, but I'm pretty sure they'll be back!
No exercise, but kept food on track and only had ONE beer!!

Tuesday 3rd-
(Thanks for the heart challenge Miranda, I'm including it...) One long day. I'm going to have to catch up on the other posts tomorrow.... we had a meeting after school, that went on far, far too long!! Came home and caught up with some house and paper work. Had some fb time, and now here. Like I said, long day ;-)

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-04-2009 - 5:13pm

Alright Mandy - this has to be a better month! I know you were saying it's a busy one for you! Great job on teh long day and still managing to clean things up!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-04-2009 - 9:03pm

Wednesday 4th-
I had a really difficult time falling asleep last night and ran on 5 and half hours of sleep today (don't know how some people do that!!)- actually got through the day alright. I was surprised, but do plan on an earlier night tonight!
I'm so happy that tomorrow is Thursday...

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-05-2009 - 10:57am

<<<I had a really difficult time falling asleep last night and ran on 5 and half hours of sleep today (don't know how some people do that!!)>>>

ROFLMBO - Hope you got some good sleep last night Mandy!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-05-2009 - 11:19am

.....ah, so you did pick up on that little nudge towards yourself ;-)
(WoW on the Bill planning to move thing! -cool though!)

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-05-2009 - 2:53pm

Hey Mandy, hope you get a good night's rest tonight! I don't know how Vanessa does it either - I'm a mess if I get under 6 hours even for one night! LOL

Looks like you are on a good fruits & veggies roll! I think I might copy your little chart!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-06-2009 - 6:31am

Thursday 5th-
I'm so happy it's Friday-
Yesterday was another long day, finished 'work' at quarter to eight, we had a parent night (that went really well!)- my best friend in Ireland had her baby yesterday morning, and I now have a Godson, Sam- who came into the world at a whopping 9lbs 6oz, by c-section. I talked to her yesterday afternoon and she's over the moon, I could hear him gurgling in the background.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-06-2009 - 3:00pm

Shoot! I didn't PVR Private Practice. Will it make sense if I only watch Greys??? Another long day, I sure hope you are doing some kind of happy hour tonight IG - after this week you deserve it!

Now do you have an Ireland trip planned for this year to go and see that new Godson of yours??

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-06-2009 - 3:31pm
Congratulations on your new godson - 9lbs 6oz - WHEW! Now THAT's a big boy! lol

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-08-2009 - 3:32pm

Friday 6th - Sunday 8th
Fri-
I had to keep reminding myself to relax and breathe on Friday after work.... so much so I decided to forgo an early happy hour and do my Yoga dvd-- it helped, but so did the beer.
Sat- Felt a little rough yesterday morning, so got to the 'pool party' a little late. However it went on til about 8pm, so I was there for the majority of it. Keith and I came back here, had some pizza with a really really nice bottle of red wine.
Sun- Today's been a great napping weather day. We haven't even left the house. He's doing enchilada's for dinner, so we do have to get up and go to the store ;-)

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-09-2009 - 10:53am

Sounds like a great weekend Mandy! And good for you for fitting in that yoga DVD - I'm sure after a busy week that was exactly what you needed. Great job!

Pages