IG's April

iVillage Member
IG's April
Mon, 04-06-2009 - 10:06pm

Keeping a simple journal this month-

Mon, April 6

Not a bad food day... well I did have some cheetos after school. But had breakfast; coffee, oj and a pastry. Lunch was broccoli soup and dinner was a chicken lo-mein steam fresh thingie (pretty tasty!).
Mood was ok. Talked to my Dad, who seemed quiet and lonely today... that brought my mood down slightly, probably why I caved with the chips!
Today was my first day back at school, and although I thought it would be hard it wasn't. It was nice to be back in there again ;-)

Exercise: none 0/400
Water: 40oz

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 11:11am

Hey IG, I'm sure that your Dad appreciated being able to chat with you. Glad you have a short week as your first week back!

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 7:22am

Tues, April 7

The day wasn't too bad- though the meeting got me a little frazzled, which I told myself not to do... oh, well. Went out with a friend of mine for a few beers afterwards. That helped. Though had a difficult evening last night, so stayed away from the computer and closer to the couch ;-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 10:37am

Hey IG, nice that you could get out with a friend and then take some 'me' time on the couch. Sending {{{HUGS}}} your way.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 12:06pm
Wed, April 8

Had a good school day, and then met up with some girlfriends after work. We were going to go for coffee, but the place we wanted to go to was closed. Ended up at the bar instead ;-)
Food; not too bad.
Had a much better evening and a GREAT night of sleep.

*did weigh myself this morning (Thur) and have put on 5lbs since my last loss, early Feb. Shoot. Time to get into action!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 12:27pm
IG - forgive yourself those 5 lbs for now. You have been through a very emotional time. It's good that you're hanging out with friends, getting back to work and taking your couch time when needed. Do what you can when you can and just take care of yourself emotionally for now. (((HUGS)))

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 12:51pm

I totally agree with Vanessa! Take it easy on yourself. I'm so glad you have such a great group of friends on BOTH sides of the ocean!

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-09-2009 - 1:25pm
Thanks ladies!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-10-2009 - 4:08pm
Thur, April 9

Was exhausted on Wednesday, so went to bed and had the light OFF before 10.30 -- thing is though I woke up at 5.30 the next morning (a day off!!) and couldn't get back to sleep so got up. Got a lot of 'general' things done around the house though and went for a walk in the park. Was going to stay in last night.... but got a message from K to come to the bar, GREAT band playing... and then of course we had to go out after he got done with work. I really should have taken a nap LoL
Food; not too bad, but the beers were going down easy last night!

Exercise: 30min walk

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-11-2009 - 10:46am
Fri, April 10

K & I were up far too early, for a night out the night before.... went out for lunch with friends, came home, pottered about, went to get my hair done and back home. Took a much needed nap, and then stayed on the couch for the night. It was a relaxing day, and I'm happy that the friend I was supposed to meet out was too tired.
Food not bad- and thankfully

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-13-2009 - 10:08pm

Easter Weekend

What a fun-filled, flood-filled, mimosa weekend ;-)
Saturday- K came over to fix the lock on my door-- then we went to a

Pages