Miranda's Sept Journal

iVillage Member
Miranda's Sept Journal
Thu, 09-03-2009 - 4:00pm

Okay September 3rd already!!!

Holy cow. I'm behind. LOL

Alright goals for the month:

Weight: Get down to between 130 and 135. Currently at anywhere from 137 to 140.

Minutes: 900 Minutes this month

Food: Restaurant food every one or two weeks, Cookies on Fridays, Starbucks on Weekends (or dates, LOL)

So now to catch up:

Tuesday September 1

Weight

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-05-2009 - 12:33pm
I like your food goals/exceptions.... here's to a GREAT September Miranda!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-08-2009 - 11:41am

Ummmmm mulligan please. LOL

I'm already so off track. Matt was in for the weekend, and then I drove him back to Calgary and back to Edmonton on Monday so six hours in the car. Blech.

Did get out for 9 holes of golf plus a trip to the driving range, but the rest of the weekend was a bit of a bust.

Have an atrociously busy week this week, but do have an

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 11:35am

Okay I'm sliding downhill quickly here!!! I had some leftover ice cream sandwiches from teh weekend and last night I came home and ate not one but three. Sigghhhh.

So of course that has me feeling all carby-hungover today and I know that I'm at the point in my cycle that I have to be extra vigilant, but honestly I have to whip it into high gear here or I am going to have a totally unrecoverable month!!

So have brought my workout kit to work, and was supposed to be going to the gym with a friend but it looks like she isn't in today so I'll be on my own.

Am going to try the University gym as I desperately need to cut down expenses so might have to ditch the membership at the Y. At $60 per month it just isn't reasonable since I can use the University gym for free.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 1:17pm
Okay Miranda let's get on track together! Tonight I'm scheduling my month of workouts and I need to get to get to the grocery store to get my eating right! Let's finish these last 3 weeks of September on a good note!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 5:28pm

Hope you managed to get to the gym Miranda, and yea.... if you have access to a free gym why pay for membership to another??

You can whip back into things..... you will whip back into things- I can feel it!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 12:56pm

Well not doing really well on other goals. The Starbucks one is easy as there isn't any Starbucks on campus.

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-12-2009 - 8:42am
Your weekend's are pretty good for workouts..... not sure if there are dates lined up, but if not- eating can be done at home- have a GREAT weekend regardless. Those short weeks wipe us out!!

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-13-2009 - 10:13pm

Well got one run in and made sure I did the big hill for nexts weeks race. Eating wasn't horrible went to the italien Market so now have lots of yummy food!

Matt comes home for a full week this Friday so I'm excited about that too!

Plus ran into an old friend on the dating website i'm on so had a date with him which was fun! We hadn't seen each other for about 10 years so had a lot of catching up to do!

Click for Edmonton, Alberta Forecast

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-14-2009 - 9:35pm

Oh that's cool that you ran into an old friend (did you guys go as a date/date kind of thing, or just old friends catching up?? -you know us, we want details LoL)

Great job on getting the (uphill) run in over the weekend. And I'm thrilled you're looking forward to Matt coming home for a week. Then he goes back to the program? (I know you've said before-- but when is it done/done?)

And- btw- YUM on the Italian market!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-15-2009 - 12:27pm

Well it was a date/date thing. And then he came over just to watch the football game the next night. It was fun, but I think that's all it might be. Had a date with the NAIT guy who I've been out with quite a few times now, but he is very passive and I know that there is potential there but he needs to be a little more aggressive. I think I'll have to have a chat with him. I've been accused on more than one occasion for putting a bit of a confusing vibe out there so that the poor guy doesn't know what the heck I'm thinking. LOL

Anyhoo - got in a run yesterday with stairs - a short run - but not bad. Plan on doing that a few more times this week. But then had pizza for dinner. I don't have cheese on mine so it is a little better but still not the best choice. :-)

Matt is completely done on October 9th! So we go out for his passage ceremony and then he's home for good!

Pages