IG's September

iVillage Member
IG's September
Sat, 09-05-2009 - 1:13pm

Knowing that this month is a busy one.... I'm keeping my journal simple, but enough to be accountable.

These first days of September have wiped me out. I have literally come home from work and been in my pj's by 6pm. I have got to get out of this habit!!

Food wise has been fine, and since I've been home there's been no happy hours- therefore no beer calories either.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what days are best for me to schedule workouts, and what they should be. For example, I know something like a big walk planned for Monday may not be a good idea, but by Wednesday I should be in the week's roll.... so the tentative plan-

Monday- bike ride
Tuesday- clean the house
Wednesday- walk
Thursday- walk
Friday- off
Saturday/Sunday- yoga

Needless to say, last week didn't look like this!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-07-2009 - 7:47pm

The weekend was quiet and relaxing!
Stayed in on Saturday night, weather was still abysmal.... Sunday, very overcast- relaxed all day and put in my yoga dvd mid-afternoon. Ahhhh~~~ then went out for dinner with a girlfriend last night. I surprised myself by sleeping in late this morning (10'ish)- did some paperwork for school, laundry and shopping. Food has been good, though I did pick up a bar of chocolate today, TOM is due...

Keith gets back tomorrow =)

Monday- bike ride- NO
Tuesday- clean the house
Wednesday- walk
Thursday- walk
Friday- off
Saturday/Sunday- yoga

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-08-2009 - 11:52am

Sounds like a low key weekend! Great job on the yoga - my loft is a mess but I've gotten rid of quite a few things so would like to set up a little exercise area for some DVDs.

Glad to hear Keith will be home soon - hope you have a fabulous week!

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 1:12pm
That's good that you have a schedule planned out and that you're

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 5:32pm

Tuesday
Work was fine- apart from the four crying children first thing and the 'pull-ups' child being brought to school in them again. If Mommy does this again, he's going to be sent to the office and Mommy is going to be called!! (I'm OVER this!)- Left school a little early to get Keith. It's nice to have him home. We went out to Happy Hour and then dinner. Got home around 11'ish, but surprisingly enough I didn't feel too delicate today!

Monday- bike ride- NO
Tuesday- clean the house- did this Monday
Wednesday- walk- NO (may hop on the bike later! But it's a BIG may)
Thursday- walk
Friday- off
Saturday/Sunday- yoga

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 5:48pm

Ooooh, I'd be furious with mom!! At that age there should be no pull ups for pete's sake!

I am feeling spent this week too. I've been checking dates, and it seems that right after ovulation I'm beat for a few days. It's like clockwork!

Anyhoo, hope the kids a bit cheerier and toilet trained! LOL

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-09-2009 - 8:58pm

Wednesday
Not a bad day- thought with a late night, after happy hour and dinner out I'd feel it, but no- was ok! Class was good (no pull ups, but did have to give a lesson on how to pull up pants and shorts, and tuck little willy into the pants -Lol- oh the glamour of being a teacher!!!)
Got home and planned on getting on the bike. Did my school work and by the time I was done with that.... too tired. Showered, made dinner and cleaned the kitchen- time to relax now, and get into bed early. I had one of my Mom's tell me today I looked tired. Didn't have the heart to tell her my BF came home last night.....

Monday- bike ride- NO
Tuesday- clean the house- did this Monday
Wednesday- walk- NO
Thursday- walk
Friday- off
Saturday/Sunday- yoga

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 11:57am

<<>>

okay - that made me LOL at my desk!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 1:00pm

Ahhh yes the glamour of dealing with small children!! And good for you for sparing the parent the REAL reason behind the sleepiness! LOL

I remember when Matt first learned to pee standing up, my sister and her boyfriend had him practicing on a camping trip outside - he came up to me one day and said he had to pee. I was so proud!!! And then of course I heard the front door go, and I ran out to see matt whipping down his pants to pee on the pine tree in the front yard. We had to have a little chat about appropriate toilet use. LOL

I'm sure you are going to have some more fun moments with that group Mandy! LOL

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 10:24pm
ROFL - that's funny too Miranda!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-12-2009 - 8:52am
Haha.... that's precious Miranda!

Pages