more update on me! gosh i'm very...

iVillage Member
more update on me! gosh i'm very...
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:12am
self-centered lately, aren't i? well after this, i'll shut up about myself for a while.

so i did another warm-up at 6 this morning and i was a lot more relaxed. i might take over that class at some point for a while because the instructor is pregnant and can't find anyone else to cover a class that early!

then i just got back from having my body fat tested - my percentage of body fat compared to lean mass is about 2% lower than it was in november! (different than losing 2% of my body fat because i gained about a pound of muscle during the same time) about 4% more to go to reach my goal, and i intend to do that before the year is up. i'm just happy i'm making progress.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:27am
Yea! What is your goal body fat percentage again? Sounds like your on your way. What is the 6am class? I'd love to try one of your classes when you start teaching, but not at 6am! Maybe you can give me pointers if I start looking into teaching after we move.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:33am
Good for you for both achievements. n/t
Soleilune
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:57am
Whoot! What an accomplishment and was doing the warm up easier this morning than yesterday? You should celebrate somehow. I know that I treated myself to two new pairs of shorts this weekend and a new skirt and felt absolutely wonderful doing so. There must be something that you've been dying to get too... go get it, cause woman you are on a roll!

~K~

~Kiervin~

Co-author of:  MONSTER'S INK HORROR ANTHOLOGY By Cyber-Pulp Press

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 8:33am
my goal is 17%, right now i'm about 21%. i'm about 97 lbs lean mass and 26 lbs fat! which means my target weight of 118lbs is right on target - if i factor in another pound of added muscle, at 17% body fat i'd be 118lbs.

the 6 am class is step II, but i would only be covering it for a few weeks while the regular teacher is out, hopefully when i get my own class, it will be on a weekend or sometime you could come! anyway, it looks like she found someone else to cover her class.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:46am
For how hard you're working, I'm sure you'll reach your goal. That would be great--17%! Are you starting to put together routines?